Job Title: Laboratory Attendant at MDH Bukoba (04 Post)
- Location: Bukoba RRH & Mugana Hospital
- Reports to: Laboratory Manager/Head of Section
Duties and responsibilities:
- Cleaning the laboratory environment and premises.
- Maintaining Laboratory apparatus and equipment.
- Undertaking basic sample preparation and processing.
- Collecting samples according to the approved SOPs.
- Preparing slides and make microscopic observations.
- Adhering to biosafety measures adopted in the laboratory, minding the safety of oneself and others.
- Assisting in the maintenance of quality management system as per ISO standards.
- Performing any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
- Completed Form Four Secondary Education with passes in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Basic Mathematics.
- Certificate of registration with Health Laboratory Council.
- Minimum of two years’ experience of working in the HIV drug resistance laboratory settings.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates for any of the above positions should SUBMIT THEIR
APPLICATION LETTERS, CVs and COPIES OF THEIR CERTIFICATES TO MDH KAGERA OFFICE, KIBOKO STREET, PWANI AREA.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE – 22ND AUGUST 2023.
MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates.