Procurement audit supervisor at SUNDA INTERNATIONAL
We are actively seeking an experienced and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Procurement Audit Supervisor. In this role, the candidate will play a pivotal role in overseeing procurement activities, with a primary focus on detecting fraud and conducting thorough audit procedures. The ideal candidate will possess a robust background in procurement, a keen eye for identifying irregularities, and a proven track record in audit activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES.
- Utilize a strong background in procurement to proactively identify and investigate potential fraud, irregularities, or unethical practices within the procurement process.
- Develop and implement robust audit plans focused on procurement activities to evaluate compliance, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Conduct in-depth reviews of procurement transactions, contracts, and vendor relationships to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and internal policies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather relevant information and insights for audit purposes.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings, providing recommendations for process improvements, risk mitigation, and fraud prevention in the procurement domain.
- Actively engage with procurement teams to enhance awareness and understanding of audit requirements and best practices.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices, regulatory changes, and emerging trends in procurement to continually improve audit processes.
REQUIRMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience in procurement, with a minimum of 2 years with In-depth knowledge of procurement processes, policies, and regulations.
- Experience in fraud detection and prevention within a procurement context is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information clearly.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders.
- Familiarity with industry-standard procurement software and tools.
- Professional certifications in procurement, auditing, or fraud examination are a plus.