Matokeo ya Sensa 2022 Dar es salaam, Population and Housing Census is one of the exercises important information that collects information about every person who sleeps within the borders of the country, the night grows tail the day of Census.
Census of the year 2022 as they are Census In the past, it will involve Census Clerks who will visit all households in the country face-to-face interview between the Clerk of Census (Karani wa Sensa) and Head of Household (Mkuu wa kaya). If the Householder is not present, the Census Clerk he will interrogate him who will stop him whoever informs you enough about you and their colleagues who were sleeping in it If you don’t wake up, I won’t give you a census.
The purpose of the Population and Housing Census is to obtain information correct demographic, social, economic conditions environment in order to obtain accurate data that will enable the Government and other stakeholders
to properly plan development plans women in various sectors such as education, health, employment situation, infrastructure such as roads, energy and clean water. On that basis, the Census is an important exercise which each one in his place is obliged participate and fulfill his responsibility to ensure becomes a great success.
Matokeo ya Sensa 2022 Dar es salaam
- 59,851,347 people are in mainland Tanzania and 1,889,773 in Tanzania Zanzibar.
- There are 31,687,990 women equal to 51 percent of all people and 30,530,130 men equal to 49 percent of all people.
- Between 2012 and 2022, the population increase is equal to 3.2 percent
- In mainland Tanzania, the DSM region leads the country in population, there are 5,383,728 equal to 8.7 percent of all people in the country, and the second region is Mwanza with 3,696,872 inhabitants equal to 6 percent.
- The number of buildings is 14,348,372
- In terms of schools, there are 25,626 of which there are 19,769 primary schools and 5857 secondary schools.
- Estimates show that by 2025 Tanzania will have 67,962,097 people and by 2050 the number will reach 151,252,429.
The Modern Dar es Salaam has developed from a small fishing village known as Mzizima. Mzizima were the trees which surrounded the coast by then. The former Mzizima village was believed to have been located on area occupied by European hospital (now Ocean road hospital) overlooking the Indian ocean, spreading to the area of Magogoni ( now kivukoni). It was Settled by of Arab traders and wazaramu native (Wamashomvi- one of the clan of the Zaramu tribe.) in the middle of 19th Century under their local leader Pazi, and others like Digalu Kibasila
In Dec, 1961 Tanganyika attained its independence under TANU from the British, with a unifying language of Kiswahili. Same year 1961 Dar es Salaam gains its City status and the next year 1962 Mwl. J. K. Nyerere was elected as the first President. The British granted colonial government to Sultan of Zanzibar in 1963. Then the Africans and Shiraz from Zanzibar joined together to eliminate the Sultan in 1964 and succeeded i.e Zanzibar Revolution. Later Tanganyika and Zanzibar joined together and form the United Republic of Tanzania under the leadership of the late Mwalimu J. K. Nyerere.
NBS Sensa results 2022 Dar es Salaam
According to NBS the results of SENSA 2022 will be officially announced Next week October 2022. The results will be announced by National bureau of statistics (NBS)