Photos Collection and Annotation at TELUS International. TELUS International AI-Data Solutions partners with a diverse and vibrant community to help our customers enhance their AI and machine learning models. The work of our AI Community contributes to improving technology and the digital experiences of many people around the world. Our AI Community works in our proprietary AI training platform handling all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. We offer flexible work-from-home opportunities for people with passion for languages. The jobs are part-time, and there is no fixed schedule. Whoever you are, wherever you come from, come join our global AI community. www.telusinternational.com
Freelance Work – Photos Collection and Annotation at TELUS International
TELUS International is currently looking for participants in Tanzania to help us in annotating / labelling photos.
The task can be completed remotely from the comfort of your own home.
Summary: As a photo annotator, you will be assigned to tasks generated from the photos and videos in your Google Photos, and annotate according to the given guidelines. Participants only see their own photos.
- Estimated Start Date: September 2023
- Project Duration: The project is continuous for approximately a year with possibility to extend.
- Workload: On average 50-70 tasks, 3-4 hours of work monthly.
- Minimum 500 photos in Google Photos
- Availability needed – up to 4 hours monthly
- Working proficiency in English
- Stable Internet connection for the duration of the task with functional desktop/laptop/android phone
- Estimated $6-$17 USD per month.
- This is a freelancing remote job opportunity for continuous project
- Payment will be processed via our AI Community platform
If you are interested in participating, please register here:https://fs30.formsite.com/LB2014/1u719ttk7z/index
Our team will reach out for next steps to the qualified candidates. Qualified candidates will be considered for similar and other type of projects like this upon their interest.
**NOTE**: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status