Table of Contents
Jinsi ya kupata passport Tanzania 2024, Online passport application, www.immigration.go.tz online application, Online Passport application form Tanzania, www.immigration.go.tz online application.
Jinsi ya kupata passport Tanzania 2024
The Department of Immigration issues various types of Passports to Tanzanian citizens which are;
- Ordinary Passport (Passport ya kawaida),
- Service Passport( Passport ya Kiutumishi) and
- Diplomatic Passport( Passport ya Kidplomasia).
This passport is issued to any citizen of the United Republic of Tanzania for the purpose of traveling abroad. The passport is issued, with a validity period of ten years. In addition, if it expires or is full, the owner is allowed to request another passport. The color of this passport is blue (sky blue). He can use this passport to go to all countries in the world.
This passport is issued to any citizen of the United Republic of Tanzania who is a leader in the Government who is specified in the Law on Passports and Travel Documents, Chapter 42. The passport is issued with a validity period of five years and its appearance is green . He can use this passport to go to all countries in the world.
This passport is issued to a citizen of the United Republic of Tanzania who is a leader in the Government with a special status to be given the Passport as stipulated in the Law on Passports and Travel Documents Chapter 42. The passport is issued with a validity period of five years and an appearance his is red. He can use this passport to go to all countries in the world.
The applicant who was given a service or diplomatic passport, in case he retires or resigns or is removed from the position that qualified him to be given the passport, he will have to return it to the relevant authority (Emigration) and if he needs to travel abroad, he will use an ordinary passport (Ordinary Passport).
PASSPORT APPLICANT ATTACHMENTS
The passport applicant should attach documents to prove his citizenship and also documents to prove the activities he is doing. In addition, if the applicant does not have any activity he will have to confirm the trip he has.
- Applicant’s birth certificate or Certificate of Qualification;
- Birth certificate or affidavit of one of the applicant’s parents or Tajnisi certificate; order.
- National Identity Card (NIDA);
- A copy of the parent’s passport (if he/she has one); Application letter.
ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS MAY BE REQUIRED
- Confirmation of the applicant’s activities, work ID card and letter from the employer to identify him
- passport applicant, driver’s license for drivers, or business license or TNI Number for businessmen, etc. OR;
- Letter from the Local Government confirming the residency of the applicant; order. Educational references for the scholarship applicant, OR who wants to travel for
- Evidence of illness for the applicant who wants to travel for treatment
- For an applicant for a service passport, he will be required to submit a letter of identification from the Office of the President, Public Service Management and Good Governance;
- Applicants applying for a diplomatic passport will be required to submit a letter of identification from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation.
If there is any doubt, the Chief Controller of passports (PCO) may ask the applicant to submit additional documents.
The applicant should be careful when choosing the Application Type as the fee levels vary according to the relevant options. Any applicant who makes an election by mistake, will not have the opportunity to claim the initial fee to pay for a different election. Instead he will have to fill out another form with this accuracy
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT
- All payments for this service should be made through the Reference Number (Control Number) provided;
- Payment can be made through a mobile phone or through a bank; order.
- Payments must be based on the type and amount of money specified in the payment reference number.
- Payment for services requested abroad should be made using a card (Mastercard/Debit card) or through a bank (Swift Transfer)
The applicant should not hand over the money to the Officer for the payment of the fee.
Online passport application| Jinsi ya kupata Passport Tanzania 2024
A person who wants to apply for a Tanzanian Passport should visit the website of the Immigration Department (www.immigration.go.tz), then go to e-Services, click on Online Passport Application Or you can get the form directly by clicking on the following link: https://eservices.immigration.go.tz/online/passport